e.on | Europe
E.ON operates with its subsidiaries German wide electricity distribution networks up to 110 kV.
ConnectMaster™ is used as the company wide center piece of the whole Documentation for the Transmission Network. The whole relevant Network Infrastructure as well as the Related Inventory, Fiber and Copper Cables, Fiber, Wire Connections, Usages, Joints, Cross Wirings, Patches, Cassettes, ODF’s, Tubes and Sub Tubes, Chambers, Multiplexers/Cards for SDH, PDH, WDM and IP/Ethernet, as well as all Services and Logical Connections are documented in the System.
- Design, Customizing & Implementation of the ConnectMaster™ Solution
- Migration of all Legacy Data (cables, locations, etc.) from different Sources
- Interface to NMS Systems for Cyclical Data Import (Trails SDH/ PDH, IP/Ethernet)
- System Installation, Test and Start – Up
- Training and Implementation Consulting
ABOUT THE PROJECT
|Cable [km]||22 000
|Active Network Components||2 500
|Physical Paths / Links||200 000|