VicTrack | Asia & Pacific
VicTrack is a regional Railway Company covering the Australian province of Victoria. VicTrack operates besides the Train Network also a comprehensive Telecom Network for their own needs but also offering services as a Telecom Carrier in Victoria.
ConnectMaster™ manages the whole passive and active telecom infrastructure for the Telecom Network, mainly Fiber – and Copper Cables, Fiber -, Wire Connections, Joints, Cross Wirings, Patches, Cassettes, ODF’s, Tubes and Sub Tubes, Chambers, Multiplexers/Cards for SDH, PDH, WDM and IP/Ethernet, also Services and Logical Connectivity. Furthermore interfaces to Network Management Systems and to a GIS System have been implemented.
- Design, Customizing & Implementation of the Software ConnectMaster™
- Migration of all Legacy Data in ConnectMaster™
- GIS – Interface to ArcGIS
- NMS – Interfaces (Data Adapter) to 2 NMS – Systems (Inventory and Trails)
- System Installation, Test and Start – Up
- Training and Implementation Consulting.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
|Region||Asia & Pacific
|Industry||Transport & Public
|Cable [km]||25 000
|Active Network Components||800
|Splices, ODF’s||15 000
|Physical Links||265 000|